Tuesday, April 28, 2009

With a little help from my friends...

Something really cool has happened since I started this blog...my peeps are sending me links to their favorite things as well! In the interest of getting the good word out, this is a list of several things that people have forwarded me, emailed me, or phoned me about that will help make your life a little easier, one way or another.

1.) www.hanes.com - They have some deep discounts on great tees and comfy yoga wear. They even have a version of the skirt/dress/ shirt that I mentioned in a seperate blog for
seventeen-dolla-make-you-holla!! Whoo-hoo! Check out the clearence center for seriously cheep stuff!
2.)www.lululemon.com - I have been told that this is like Lucy(my favorite) only better. The "be still" pants are suppose to be the bomb and very versitile for travel, work, or whatever. There are stores in Dallas if you want to try on before buying.
3.)JCP Daily Deal - For online shoppers, you can get some pretty deap discounts if you check out the "daily deal" at www.jcpenney.com
4.)Baby Bakes - For those of you with babies that don't want to worry about how many spiders are really in your baby food, my friend swears by this. She got it online at Bed Bath and Beyond with the 20% coupon that you get in your mailbox every other day. She says it's a great stress reliever (she has three little ones), which explains the huge stores of baby food in her freezer.
5.)Podee bottle - The day that our babies hold a bottle for themselves is a joyful celebration for most moms. Finally we can feed in the car while we are driving! I had to wait 6 to 8 long months on my kiddos before this milestone, but this bottle changes everything. It has a straw connected to the nipple that allows you to pop it in, prop the bottle and move on out. Brilliant. Check them out at www.podee.com.

Thanks to all of you that have passed along your favorite things. Keep 'em coming! I love the scoop almost as much as I love to pass it on. It feeds my need to gossip in a very healthy way. Momma happy.

No comments:

Followers