Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oh, rub her smooth skin....

Sir-Mix-Alot might not be this generation's Byron, but he knew that a soft girl is a sexy girl. Of course, I must be part lizard and therefore find it difficult to get that illusive smooth skin sometimes. To add insult to injury, imagine you are walking along when all of a sudden you catch a whiff of foul stench. You think, "What is that smell....wait, it's me.". You then realize that it's been two days since you showered because you haven't had the time or the energy. Mothers of small children everywhere are nodding their heads. Don't be ashamed if you have opted for a nap during your free time instead of a shower. It happens to the best of us. It's kinda hard to feel like a hot momma when you are a tired, stressed, stinky mommy. I have one thing that is an instant perk up. Origins Ginger Rush Intensely Hydrating Cream. It's my kill-two-birds-with-one-stone solution to dry skin/stinky skin. My sweet mother-in-law was the one that turned me on to this one and I'm so glad she did. Gone are the days of ashy-ness. Gone are the days of smelling like a yeti. This stuff is the best thing that I have ever used for dry skin and smells so awesomely clean, you will walk around smelling the back of your hand for the rest of the day. In a perfect world, you would also get to take a shower without having to peep out every minute or two to make sure that the baby in the exersaucer is still alive and your two year old isn't eating your hair product. I guess that is the price you pay for living the dream, but at least you smell good doing it. Momma happy.

No comments:

Followers