Monday, November 16, 2009

Santa's Little Helper

Just thought I would share a Christmas miracle with you. Imagine your child so engaged in a toy that when you ask "Do you want to watch the Wonder Pets?" they say "No". That is not a typo, ladies. He really said no (and I really asked if he wanted to watch tv instead of play quietly with a toy--I know, I'm mom of the year). Since it's not actually Christmas yet, technically it's not a true "Christmas" miracle, but that just means that you are hearing about it early enough for online shopping for the holidays. What is this magical toy, you ask? Wedgits. A big thanks to my sister-in-law for this inspired purchase for Luke's birthday. These little blocks keep my very active 3 year old happy and content... at least until his baby sister comes over and knocks down his "supa cool sky scwapa". This toy has won multiple awards, including toy of the year, plus it stacks neatly away in these little plastic holders. Honestly, he's been getting a little huffy with me since I want to play with them too. Well...they are really cool. If you have a kiddo between 3 and 5 or are shopping for one this holiday season, Wedgits are a sure-fire hit. Think of all the time you will have to watch your shows instead of Go, Diego, Go. Momma happy.

Warning: if you have a dog that is even remotely interested in ingesting your kids' toys, be vigilant ...this toy is even hard for Fido to resist. Especially if you have a retriever.

No comments:

Followers